Accenture plc has declared a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.81 per share on Accenture plc Class A ordinary shares for shareholders of record at the close of business on April 12, 2013, and Accenture SCA will declare a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.81 per share on Accenture SCA Class I common shares for shareholders of record at the close of business on April 9, 2013. These dividends are both payable on May 15, 2013.
Combined with the semi-annual cash dividend of $0.81 per share paid on Nov. 15, 2012, this will bring the total dividend payments for the fiscal year to $1.62 per share, for total projected cash dividend payments of approximately $1.1 billion.
Share Repurchase ActivityDuring the second quarter of fiscal 2013, Accenture repurchased or redeemed 8.8 million shares, including 5.5 million shares repurchased in the open market, for a total of $609 million. This brings Accenture’s total share repurchases and redemptions for the first half of fiscal 2013 to 12.1 million shares, including 6.1 million shares repurchased in the open market, for a total of $830 million. Accenture’s total remaining share repurchase authority at Feb. 28, 2013 was approximately $3.6 billion. At Feb. 28, 2013, Accenture had approximately 693 million total shares outstanding, including 650 million Accenture plc Class A ordinary shares and 43 million Accenture SCA Class I common shares and Accenture Canada Holdings Inc. exchangeable shares. Business Outlook Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Accenture expects net revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 to be in the range of $7.25 billion to $7.50 billion. This range assumes a foreign-exchange impact of negative 2.5 percent compared with the third quarter of fiscal 2012. Full Fiscal Year 2013 For fiscal 2013, the company now expects net revenue growth to be in the lower half of its previously guided range of 5 percent to 8 percent in local currency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV