This March, KFC introduces a meal that is sized just for their Li’ttlest fans, KFC’s Li’l Bucket Kids Meals TM. Packaged in a kid-friendly version of KFC’s iconic bucket, the Li’l Bucket Kids Meals come complete with a Kentucky Grilled Chicken® drumstick, green beans, a GoGo squeeZ TM applesauce on the go and a Capri Sun Roarin’ Water. (This meal has 210 calories, 4 grams of fat and 565 mg of sodium).
“We’ve found that our fans are looking for meals that appeal to moms and kids in terms of options and taste,” said Jason Marker, Chief Marketing Officer for KFC U.S. “By pairing our freshly-prepared chicken choices with delicious, convenient fruit and KFC’s famous sides, we’ve created a meal with balanced and kid-friendly options.”
Li’l Bucket Kids Meals can be customized with other chicken choices, homestyle sides and drink options for just $3.99 plus tax (pricing and participation may vary). Diners have a choice between a Kentucky Grilled Drumstick, four Original Recipe® Bites, an Extra Crispy TM Tender or a Chicken Little. See www.kfc.com for meal choices and full nutritional information.
Li’l Bucket Kids Meals: The Thinking Mom’s Kids MealKFC believes meals are an important time for families to spend together. Through strategic partnerships with kid-friendly brands throughout 2013, KFC’s iconic bucket will house activities designed specifically for KFC’s Li’ttlest guests. KFC launches the kid-sized bucket with activities like word puzzles and riddles that promote interactive play among parents and children from GoGo squeeZ, the 100% fruit, all natural, no-spoon, no-mess way to enjoy fruit on-the-go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV