BAAR, Switzerland, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manas Petroleum Corp. ("Manas") (TSX-V: MNP; OTCBB: MNAP) has filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 on EDGAR and on SEDAR. The annual report is available on the Manas website at www.manaspetroleum.com and at www.sedar.com or www.sec.gov.
In addition, Manas has filed its Form 51-101F1 –
Statement of Oil and Gas Information and Form 51-101F3 –
Report of Management and Directors on Oil and Gas Disclosure for the year ended
December 31, 2012 on SEDAR as mandated and required by Canadian Securities Administrators' National Instrument 51‑101
Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities. Copies of these reports may be obtained at
www.sedar.com or by contacting Manas directly.
About Manas Petroleum Corp.
Manas is an international oil and gas company with primary focus on exploration and development in South-Eastern Europe, Central Asia and Mongolia. In Albania, Manas participates in a 1.7 million acre exploration project through its 14.4% equity interest in Petromanas Energy Inc., a Canadian public company. In the Kyrgyz Republic, Manas has a 25% working interest in the Tuzluk exploration block. In Tajikistan Manas owns 90% working interest in a Production Sharing Agreement covering the license areas Zapadnyi and Severo-Zapadnyi in the Soughd region through its wholly-owned subsidiary DWM Petroleum AG. In Mongolia, Manas owns 74% working interest in two Production Sharing Contracts covering Blocks XIII and XIV through its wholly-owned subsidiary DWM Petroleum AG.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV