NEW YORK, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces, today announced that Deep Down, Inc. (OTCQX: DPDW), an oilfield services company serving the worldwide offshore exploration and production industry, has chosen to trade on OTCQX®, the best OTC marketplace with qualified companies.
Deep Down will begin trading today on OTCQX U.S., a segment of the OTCQX marketplace reserved for high-quality U.S. companies that meet financial standards and provide timely news and disclosure to investors. Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the company on www.otcmarkets.com.
"We are pleased Deep Down has chosen to trade on OTCQX," said R. Cromwell Coulson, President and CEO of OTC Markets Group. "The OTCQX marketplace offers investor-focused companies an efficient and effective way to enhance their visibility with U.S. investors through high-quality disclosure, transparent trading and ease of access to company information.""We are proud to join OTCQX, which will enable us to provide our U.S. investors with timely news and information to help them better analyze, value and trade our securities," said Ron Smith, President and CEO of Deep Down. Looper Reed & McGraw, P.C. will serve as Deep Down's Designated Advisor for Disclosure ("DAD") on OTCQX, responsible for providing professional guidance on OTCQX requirements and U.S. securities laws. Deep Down, Inc. is an oilfield services company specializing in products and services for the deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil and gas industry. The company's services include providing distribution with installation support and engineering services, umbilical terminations, loose-tube steel flying leads, ROVs and related services, and large portable umbilical carousel systems. Deep Down trades in the U.S. on OTCQX under the symbol "DPDW."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV