For the year ended December 31, 2012, growth capital expenditures of $164.6 million were largely attributable to the Woodsboro gas processing facility, Bonnie View fractionation facility and Bee Line pipeline. Growth capital expenditures for the three month period ended December 31, 2012 were $55.6 million, compared to $42.1 million spent in the three month period ended December 31, 2011 and $39.8 million spent in the three month period ended September 30, 2012.
On February 14, 2013, Southcross paid a pro-rated cash distribution of $0.24 per common unit for the three month period ended December 31, 2012. This distribution was Southcross’ first distribution and corresponds to the minimum quarterly distribution of $0.40 per unit, or $1.60 on an annualized basis, pro-rated for the portion of the fourth quarter following the closing of our initial public offering on November 7, 2012.Updated 2013 Financial Guidance Southcross is updating its full year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA guidance and providing Adjusted EBITDA guidance for the fourth quarter of 2013. Southcross expects that fourth quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA will range from $14 million to $17 million. Although fourth quarter 2013 guidance is comparable to the Partnership’s previous expectations, due to the combined effects of lower profitability in the first half of the year, reduced NGL prices throughout 2013 and slower expected increases in gas supply volumes, full year 2013 guidance is being reduced from a range of $58 million to $65 million to a range of $42 million to $55 million. Expansion capital expenditures in 2013 are now expected to be between $40 million and $50 million compared to prior guidance of between $100 million and $125 million. Southcross is updating its prior distribution guidance and believes that its distributions over the course of 2013 will meet or exceed the minimum quarterly distribution of $0.40 per unit per quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV