- Processed natural gas volumes averaged 215,083 million BTU per day (“MMBtu/d”) during the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 1% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and an increase of 29% from the third quarter of 2012.
- NGL production averaged 11,057 barrels per day during the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 70% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and an increase of 33% from the third quarter of 2012.
- Commenced operations of our Bonnie View fractionation facility and, in February 2013, completed its expansion to a capacity of 22,500 barrels per day.
- Initiated flow through our new Bee Line pipeline and, in February 2013, completed the final phase of the project to bring capacity to 320 million cubic feet per day to transport liquids-rich gas from the central Eagle Ford shale area to Southcross-owned processing and fractionation facilities.
Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial And Operating Results And Provides Updated 2013 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts