Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SXE) (“Southcross” or the “Partnership”) today announced fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial and operating results.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Operational Highlights
- Processed natural gas volumes averaged 215,083 million BTU per day (“MMBtu/d”) during the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 1% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and an increase of 29% from the third quarter of 2012.
- NGL production averaged 11,057 barrels per day during the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 70% from the fourth quarter of 2011 and an increase of 33% from the third quarter of 2012.
- Commenced operations of our Bonnie View fractionation facility and, in February 2013, completed its expansion to a capacity of 22,500 barrels per day.
- Initiated flow through our new Bee Line pipeline and, in February 2013, completed the final phase of the project to bring capacity to 320 million cubic feet per day to transport liquids-rich gas from the central Eagle Ford shale area to Southcross-owned processing and fractionation facilities.
Fourth Quarter Results
Southcross’ Adjusted EBITDA (as defined below) was $1.3 million for the three month period ended December 31, 2012 and $24.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2012, compared to $8.4 million for the three month period ended December 31, 2011 and $29.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2011. Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter 2012 was impacted negatively by unusual events having a combined impact of approximately $8.6 million. These include an estimated $4.0 million related to start-up issues at our Bonnie View fractionation facility, $2.6 million due to curtailments and other actions by our third-party gas processor, and $2.0 million from costs related to the earlier than anticipated turnaround maintenance at our Gregory processing and fractionation facility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV