SHANGHAI, China, March 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDA) (the "Company"), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless systems-on-chip and radio-frequency semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications, has announced that the follow-on public offering of an aggregate of 8,350,000 American depositary shares ("ADSs") by the Company and certain selling shareholders was priced at US$9.25 per ADS. Each ADS represents six ordinary shares of the Company. The Company will be selling 100,000 ADSs and the selling shareholders will be selling 8,250,000 ADSs.
The bookrunners of the offering are Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc and Barclays Capital Inc.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on March 27, 2013. The offering of these securities in the United States will be made by means of a prospectus that contains detailed information about the issuer, which prospectus may be obtained free of charge from EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov . Alternatively, the Company, any underwriter or any dealer participating in the offering will arrange to send an investor the prospectus if the investor requests it by calling 1-800-221-1037.This notice is not an offer of the securities for sale in the United States of America. This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the applicable securities laws of any jurisdiction outside of the United States of America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV