BEIJING, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baidu, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:BIDU), the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 27, 2013. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.baidu.com.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to IR Department, Baidu, Inc., Baidu Campus, No. 10, Shangdi 10th Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100085, People's Republic of China.
About BaiduBaidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language internet search provider. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best way for people to find information. In addition to serving internet search users, Baidu provides an effective platform for businesses to reach potential customers. Baidu's ADSs, ten of which represent one Class A ordinary share, currently trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "BIDU". For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
China Victor Tseng Baidu, Inc. Tel: 86-10-5992-7244Email: email@example.com Nick Beswick Brunswick Group Tel: +86-10-5960-8600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Cindy ZhengBrunswick GroupPhone: +1-212-333-3810 Email: email@example.com SOURCE Baidu, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV