Maurice Wigglethorpe-Throom, Founder And CEO Of Comparethemarket.com Helps Consumers Save Money On Their Energy Bills
LONDON, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Founder and CEO of comparethe market.com, Maurice Wigglethorpe-Throom appears in an online video to help consumers save money on their energy bills.
In the video message, the eccentric CEO uses his assistant Spencer to demonstrate his advice that consumers should never take the first thing they're offered - when it comes to energy suppliers and everything else.
Russell Davis, Director of Utilities at comparethe market.com explains: "Maurice is correct - taking the first price you're offered can mean missing out on the best deal. comparethemarket.com makes it easy to save money by showing consumers a range of the best prices on the market from energy suppliers."Specialising in more than just car insurance, comparethe market.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including home insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV. About comparethemarket.com
- compare the marke t.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- compare the market .com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- compare the market .com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV