STENTYS (FR0010949404 – STNT), a medical technology company commercializing, in Europe, the world's first and only Self-Apposing ® stent to treat acute myocardial infarction (AMI), today announced its audited annual results for the 2012 financial year to 31 December 2012 as approved by the Board of Directors on 27 March 2013.
- 2012 annual results: further sales growth while controlling costs
€ thousands – IFRS*
31 December 2012
31 December 2011
|Operating expenses before share-based payment **||(12,481.5||)||(10,201.2||)|
|Operational loss before share-based payment||(9,950.8||)||(8,769.6||)|
* Audited data ** Including cost of sales
As announced on 24 January 2013, STENTYS recorded annual revenues of €2.5 million in 2012, an increase of 77% on the previous year. The sales performance recorded in 2012 continues to indicate substantial appeal for the STENTYS Self-Apposing stent amongst cardiologists in countries where it has been pre-marketed.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts