STENTYS Reports 2012 Financial Results
STENTYS (FR0010949404 – STNT), a medical technology company commercializing, in Europe, the world's first and only Self-Apposing ® stent to treat acute myocardial infarction (AMI), today announced its audited annual results for the 2012 financial year to 31 December 2012 as approved by the Board of Directors on 27 March 2013.
- 2012 annual results: further sales growth while controlling costs
|€ thousands – IFRS*||31 December 2012||31 December 2011|
|Operating expenses before share-based payment **||(12,481.5||)||(10,201.2||)|
|Operational loss before share-based payment||(9,950.8||)||(8,769.6||)|
* Audited data ** Including cost of sales
As announced on 24 January 2013, STENTYS recorded annual revenues of €2.5 million in 2012, an increase of 77% on the previous year. The sales performance recorded in 2012 continues to indicate substantial appeal for the STENTYS Self-Apposing stent amongst cardiologists in countries where it has been pre-marketed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV