MediaTek Appoints Mohit Bhushan As The New Vice President & General Manager For US Corporate Marketing
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MediaTek Inc., a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions, today announced that Mohit Bhushan has been appointed as Vice President and General Manager of Corporate Marketing, US. In his new role, Mohit will lead the corporate marketing and business development activities for MediaTek in the US market. He will report to Johan Lodenius, the Chief Marketing Officer of MediaTek.
"Mohit has exceptional knowledge of mobile technologies and consumer products," Lodenius said. "He has very strong connection with the US mobile industry and we look forward to expanding our business in the US market under his leadership. I am very pleased to have Mohit on board."
Mohit started his career in the wireless industry as an engineer, quickly establishing himself through valuable work in defining and delivering several UMTS chipset solutions as well as reference designs for smartphones and tablets. Most recently,
Mohit Bhushan served as Vice President of Converged Products Category for Motorola Mobility, where he led the charge behind Xoom™ branded tablets.
About MediaTek Inc.
MediaTek Inc. is a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions. The company is a market leader and pioneer in cutting-edge SOC system solutions for wireless communications, high-definition TV, optical storage, and DVD and Blu-ray products. Founded in 1997 and listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange under the code "2454", MediaTek is headquartered in Taiwan and has sales or research subsidiaries in Mainland China, Singapore, India, U.S., Japan, South Korea, Denmark, England, Sweden and Dubai. For more information, please visit MediaTek's website at www.mediatek.com.SOURCE MediaTek Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV