- General Shopping Brasil's Gross Revenue in the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12) totaled R$ 61.5 million, up 42.1% over the R$ 43.3 million in revenue reached in the fourth quarter of 2011 (4Q11). Gross revenue grew 33.3% in 2012 in comparison with 2011, reaching R$ 196.1 million.
- Consolidated NOI registered R$ 48.5 million in 4Q12, with margin at 85.5% and a growth of 35.0% in relation to the R$ 35.9 million registered in 4Q11. In 2012, consolidated NOI was R$ 158.9 million, with margin of 87.1% and a growth of 31.0% in comparison with 2011.
- Gross Profit registered R$ 45.0 million in 4Q12, with margin at 79.4% and a growth of 42.5% as compared with the R$ 31.6 million of 4Q11. In 2012, gross profit totaled R$ 144.4 million, with margin of 79.2% and a growth of 32.1% in comparison with 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA reached R$ 38.7 million in 4Q12, with margin at 68.3% and a growth of 31.5% in relation to the R$ 29.5 million in 4Q11. In 2012, adjusted EBITDA totaled R$ 125.9 million, with margin of 69.1% and a growth of 27.7% in comparison with 2011.
Gross Profit Grows 33.3% In 2012 And Totaled R$ 196.1 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.