No Offer to Purchase
On February 26, 2013, Prime filed proxy solicitation materials in connection with seeking shareholder approval of an extension of the time Prime has to complete a business combination beyond March 30, 2013. In connection with such extension, Prime is conducting a tender offer for its ordinary shares in order allow shareholders the opportunity to redeem their shares if and when the extension is approved. Each description contained herein is not an offer to buy or the solicitation of an offer to sell securities. The solicitation and the offer to buy Prime ordinary shares are being made pursuant to a tender offer statement on Schedule TO and other offer documents that Prime has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The extension tender offer documents (including an offer to purchase, a related letter of transmittal and other offer documents) contain important information that should be read carefully and considered before any decision is made with respect to the extension tender offer. These materials are being sent free of charge to all security holders of Prime. In addition, all of these materials (and all other materials filed by Prime with the SEC) are available at no charge from the SEC through its website at www.sec.gov. Security holders of Prime are urged to read the proxy solicitation materials, extension tender offer documents and the other relevant materials before making any investment decision with respect to the extension and the extension tender offer because they contain important information about the extension and the extension tender offer.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 about Prime Acquisition Corp., bhn S.r.l., and their combined business after completion of the proposed transaction. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements, based upon the current beliefs and expectations of Prime’s and bhn’s managements, are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from the forward-looking statements. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to meaningfully differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements:
- Continued compliance with government regulations;
- Changing legislation or regulatory environments;
- Requirements or changes affecting the businesses in which bhn is engaged;
- Industry trends, including factors affecting supply and demand;
- Labor and personnel relations;
- Credit risks affecting the combined business’ revenue and profitability;
- Changes in the real estate industry;
- Bhn’s ability to effectively manage its growth, including implementing effective controls and procedures and attracting and retaining key management and personnel;
- Changing interpretations of generally accepted accounting principles;
- General economic conditions; and
- Other relevant risks detailed in Prime’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.