Nominations Open For The 2013 Arthur S. Marmaduke Award
SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The California Student Aid Commission is seeking nominations for the 2013 Arthur S. Marmaduke Award. This $1,500 award goes to one outstanding California high school counselor who demonstrates exemplary skills in helping students fulfill their dreams of a college education. The candidate must be nominated by his or her school principal (or designee) by April 19, 2013.
Arthur Marmaduke was executive director of the California Student Aid Commission for 25 years from 1960 to 1985. He had a passion for helping students get to college. The award was established in 1985 in his honor as the longest-serving executive director in the history of the commission, which was founded in 1955. Mr. Marmaduke also served as the first President of the National Association of State Grant and Aid Programs. He died in 2005 of Parkinson's disease.
Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/csac.studentaidcommission and share your stories and photos highlighting a special high school counselor who is making a difference by helping students get to college. To submit a nomination you must be a school principal or designee. Go to our website at www.csac.ca.gov and download the 2013 Arthur Marmaduke Award nomination form, complete the questionnaire and attach your responses. Nomination packets must be returned to the Commission by the April 19, 2013 deadline. For more information, contact Cheryl Lenz at 916-464-8955 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations can be submitted to the attention of "2013 Marmaduke Award," by mail to: California Student Aid Commission, P.O. Box 419026, Sacramento, CA 95741-9026.
For more information, please visit www.csac.ca.gov or contact Patti Colston at 916-206-1285.SOURCE California Student Aid Commission
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV