SCBT Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:SCBT) will announce first quarter financial results in a news release prior to the market opening on April 26, 2013 followed by a conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern Time where management will review earnings and performance trends.
SCBT Financial Corporation plans to make the news release and related financial information available on the Investor Relations section of www.SCBTonline.com by 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on April 26, 2013.
Conference Call Information:
Callers wishing to participate may call toll-free by dialing (866) 652-5200. The number for international participants is (412) 317-6060. The conference ID number is 10026988. To expedite access, please state your name and your company name when you reach an operator.Participants can also listen to the live audio webcast through the Investor Relations section of www.SCBTonline.com. A replay will be available from 2 p.m. Eastern Time on April 26 until 9 a.m. on May 13. To listen to the replay, dial (877) 344-7529 or (412) 317-0088. The passcode is 10026988. The event will also be archived and available beginning April 27 by midnight Eastern Time in the Investor Relations section of www.SCBTonline.com. About SCBT Financial Corporation SCBT Financial Corporation (the “Company”), Columbia, South Carolina is a registered bank holding company incorporated under the laws of South Carolina. The Company consists of SCBT, the Bank and the following divisions: NCBT, CBT, The Savannah Bank, and Minis & Co., Inc. Providing financial services for over 78 years, SCBT Financial Corporation operates 82 locations in 19 South Carolina counties, 10 North Georgia counties, 2 Coastal Georgia counties and Mecklenburg County in North Carolina. SCBT Financial Corporation has assets of approximately $5.1 billion and its stock is traded under the symbol SCBT in the NASDAQ Global Select Market. More information can be found at www.SCBTonline.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV