Coil Tubing Technology 2012 Annual Results Show 40 Percent Increase In Revenue
Coil Tubing Technology, Inc. (OTCQB: CTBG), a leading provider of enterprise-class coil tubing products and services, announced that the Company has filed its Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission reporting results for the year ended December 31, 2012.
The Company's financial condition and results of operation improved dramatically in 2012 as compared to the prior fiscal year ended December 31, 2011. The Company continues to meet its goals of achieving year over year growth in revenues, gross profit and net income. Such improvements toward these goals are as follows:
- The Company reported revenues of $7,764,984 for the year ended December 31, 2012, as compared to revenues of $5,541,131 for the same period ending December 31, 2011; an increase of $2,223,853 or 40%.
- The Company reported net income of $752,268 for the year ended December 31, 2012, as compared to net income of $729,443 for the year ended December 31, 2011; an improvement of $22,823 or 3%.
- The Company reported a gross profit of $4,344,722 for the year ended December 31, 2012, as compared to a gross profit of $3,315,261 for the same prior year ended December 31, 2011; an improvement of $1,029,461 or 31%.
- The Company reported an increase of $1,020,235 in operating expenses, principally related to selling expenses, or 40% for the year ended December 31, 2012, as compared to the prior year ended December 31, 2011.
- The Company's liquidity position improved by $2,145,907 for the year ended December 31, 2012, as compared to the prior year ended December 31, 2011; including a $1,176,564 increase in current assets and a decrease of $969,343 in current liabilities. Additionally, the Company continues to provide cash flow from its operations on a year over year comparison.
- Lastly, the Company invested $1,323,887 in cash during the year ended December 31, 2012, primarily for the purchase of rental tools, machinery and equipment.
Mr. Jason Swinford, CEO of Coil Tubing Technology, Inc., commented, "During 2012, we experienced dramatic increases in the rental of our patented coil tubing products in the oil and gas sectors which in turn positively impacted the Company’s overall results and we anticipate we will continue to see very positive results in 2013."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV