The Digital Development Group (OTCBB: DIDG) (DigiDev), a Hollywood, California,-based OTT (Over the Top) TV content acquisition and distribution company, announced today that it has signed actor Charlie Sheen as spokesperson for its network, DigiDev TV, http://www.digidev.tv. Sheen will be curator of DigiDev’s channels and act as special content acquisition advisor to the company.
As part of Sheen’s involvement with the Digital Distribution Group (DigiDev), he will develop his own channel, “Charlie Sheen Cyber TV,” that will carry a wide range of programming, including unique and unconventional content that the actor will develop.
“A long time ago on a movie set far, far away, a character I once played said, ‘life all comes down to a few moments, and this is one of them,’” says Sheen. “DigiDev is one of these moments. For years I have longed for a home and an outlet for the tsunami that is my brain. Batten down the Forbes hatches; I hope DigiDev can hold its breath for a long time.”
“I have been working closely with Charlie for quite some time to create this partnership,” says Joe Q. Bretz, president of DigiDev. “It’s going to be an amazing relationship, we consider ourselves to be the ‘misfits’ of TV, misfits change the world, and we intend on creating something alongside Charlie that will be historical.”DigiDev gives special thanks to Kato Kaelin, Darius McCrary (famed actor of “Family Matters”), Jeff Ballard (Sheen’s publicist) and the rest of the Sheen team to make this a reality, rather a “virtual reality.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV