The Wet Seal, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTSL), today announced that the Company will be presenting at the TAG 5 th Annual Spring Consumer Conference being held at The InterContinental New York Times Square on Tuesday, April 9 th at 3:55 p.m. Eastern Time. John D. Goodman, Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Benrubi, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed by using the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/tag9/wtsl or visiting the Company’s website, www.wetsealinc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available through April 16, 2013.
About The Wet Seal, Inc.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, The Wet Seal, Inc. is a
leading specialty retailer of fashionable and contemporary apparel and
accessory items. As of February 2, 2013, the Company operated a total of
530 stores in 47 states and Puerto Rico, including 468 Wet Seal stores
and 62 Arden B stores. The Company’s products can also be purchased
For more Company information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV