National Endowment For Democracy Welcomes New Fellows From Eleven Countries
WASHINGTON, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is pleased to announce its Spring 2013 cohort of Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows and Visiting Fellows. In residence are leading practitioners, journalists, and scholars from Bahrain, Burma/Thailand, Cambodia, Ghana, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uganda, and the United States.
The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program seeks to increase the knowledge, enrich the skills, broaden the perspectives, and boost the morale of some of the world's most committed and courageous democratic activists and scholars. The program is housed at the International Forum for Democratic Studies, NED's research and publications arm, in Washington, D.C. Named in honor of NED's two principal founders, former president Ronald Reagan and the late congressman Dante Fascell, the program has enabled over 180 fellows from more than 80 countries to deepen their understanding of democracy and enhance their ability to promote democratic change.
Additionally, the International Forum hosts a small Visiting Fellows Program for scholars and practitioners who conduct independent research and writing in residence on an unfunded basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV