Platinum Luxury Auctions Heads To Arizona To Offer Tuscan-Style Estate In April
PHOENIX, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vaunted auction firm Platinum Luxury Auctions continues to expand its operations throughout the country as it adds Arizona to its roster of luxury auction destinations in 2013. Platinum is coming off of dramatic sales successes in Palm Beach County, Florida and in Colorado's Aspen-Snowmass market earlier this year.
On April 20 th, 2013, Platinum will offer an impressive, Tuscan-styled residence located in Glendale, Arizona to the highest bidder. The auction will be conducted without a reserve and the property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of the price. Denisa Kaporalis of Prestige Realty in Glendale is the listing broker for the sale. Platinum is performing luxury auction services for the transaction.
The property is owned by a private corporation, which selected Platinum to conduct the sale after interviewing several auction providers. The residence was custom-built at a cost of nearly $4 million, but failed to find a buyer using traditional marketing methods.
With more than 8,400 square feet of interior living space and 14-foot ceilings throughout, the property exudes grandeur. There are 5 bedrooms and 5 full baths, all featuring top-of-the-line finishes and built-ins, as well as custom furnishings.In addition to what may be considered its "standard" luxury home features, the estate also has a few surprises, including hidden televisions within many of the mirrors, a Victorian-style home theater with 15-foot movie screen and 12 reclining seats, a home gym and sauna, and an indoor basketball half-court which doubles as a 10-car garage. "This estate is sure to impress the buyer who demands quality construction and modern features," stated Trayor Lesnock, Platinum's president. "And who likes to have fun," he added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV