Association For The Advancement Of Wound Care (AAWC) Announces 2013 Board Of Directors Election Results
"We are so pleased with the high caliber of the candidates that run for and are elected to serve on our Board of Directors," states Tina Thomas, Executive Director. "The organization has and will continue to need strong, committed and diversified leadership, as well as membership participation, in order to continue to further its mission to be the leader in interdisciplinary wound healing and tissue preservation."
In line with its inter-professional and inclusive nature, AAWC is a membership organization that is open to everyone involved in the care of wounds, including patients. There are numerous ways that those interested in the care of wounds can contribute their time and talents while making a difference at AAWC. If you would like to become involved or simply support the cause, please consider joining as a professional or discover our patient/lay-caregiver advocate network and join for free.
ABOUT AAWC – As the leader in interdisciplinary wound healing and tissue preservation, AAWC is the largest, not-for-profit, multi-specialty organization in the United States dedicated to the research and clinical application of evidence-based wound care. AAWC offers membership to everyone involved in wound care, including healthcare professionals, patients, lay-caregivers, clinics/facilities, corporations, students, retirees, and advocates. Learn more and become an advocate today at www.aawconline.org.
SOURCE Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV