- Achieved record quarterly sales of $12.7 million; Eight machines sold in the quarter
- 2012 revenue reached $28.7 million, up 87.6%
- Expects revenue to expand approximately 65% to 80% in 2013
NORTH HUNTINGDON, Pa., March 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The ExOne Company (Nasdaq:XONE) ("ExOne" or "the Company"), a global provider of three-dimensional ("3D") printing machines and printed products to industrial customers, reported financial results today for its fourth quarter and full year 2012, which ended December 31, 2012.
Kent Rockwell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ExOne commented, "We made solid progress in 2012. The recent technological advances of our 3D printing machines create persuasive economics for our industrial customers, who have demonstrated a growing interest in applying 3D printing in their manufacturing processes."
Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $12.7 million, up $10.0 million over 2011 fourth quarter. Net income of $0.9 million was improved over a net loss of $2.8 million for the same period in 2011. Included in the fourth quarter was a $1.5 million reduction in license fees.For the full year of 2012 revenue was $28.7 million, up 87.6% from revenue of $15.3 million in 2011. Net loss in 2012 was $10.2 million, compared with a net loss of $8.0 million in 2011.
|Revenue Growth Driven by Stronger Sales of 3D Printing Machines|
|($ in millions)|
|Three months ended December 31,||Year ended December 31,|
|Revenue by Product Line|
|3D Printing Machine Sales||$8.9||$0.2||$15.7||$5.4|
|3D Printed Parts, Materials and Other ("PSC")||$3.8||$2.5||$13.0||$9.9|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV