HOUSTON, March 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HCC) today announced that Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of "AA" for its insurance company subsidiaries and the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of "A+" for HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc., including the debt rating of "A" on the holding company's $300 million 6.300% Senior Notes due 2019. All ratings were affirmed with a Stable Outlook.
"We are pleased Fitch has affirmed HCC's ratings and believe these affirmations reflect our underwriting discipline, financial strength and consistent profitability throughout the market cycle," said Christopher J.B. Williams, HCC's Chief Executive Officer.
These IFS ratings apply to the following insurance company subsidiaries:
- Houston Casualty Company
- Avemco Insurance Company
- U.S. Specialty Insurance Company
- HCC Specialty Insurance Company
- HCC Life Insurance Company
- Perico Life Insurance Company
- American Contractors Indemnity Company
- United States Surety Company
CONTACT: Doug Busker, Director of Investor Relations HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. Telephone: (713) 996-1192
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts