EL PASO, Texas, March 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE:WNR) will announce earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on May 2, 2013, before the open of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company has scheduled a conference call for May 2, 2013, at 11:00 am ET to discuss these results.
The call is being webcast and can be accessed at Western's website, http://www.wnr.com . The call can also be heard by dialing (866) 566-8590 or (702) 224-9819, passcode: 30113227. The audio replay will be available two hours after the end of the call through May 9, 2013, by dialing (800) 585-8367 or (404) 537-3406, passcode: 30113227.
About Western RefiningWestern Refining, Inc. is an independent refining and marketing company headquartered in El Paso, Texas. Western operates refineries in El Paso, and Gallup, New Mexico. Western's asset portfolio also includes stand-alone refined products terminals in Albuquerque and Bloomfield, New Mexico, asphalt terminals in Albuquerque, El Paso, and Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, retail service stations and convenience stores in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas, a fleet of crude oil and finished product truck transports, and wholesale petroleum products operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Virginia. More information about the Company is available at www.wnr.com.
CONTACT: Investor and Analyst Contact: Jeffrey S. Beyersdorfer (602) 286-1530 Media Contact: Gary Hanson (602) 286-1777
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV