Prudential Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ISD) and Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. (NYSE: GHY) are offering investors the replay of a conference call providing market commentary and product updates. The funds are offered by Prudential Investments, the mutual fund business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU).
The call, recorded on March 22, features two of the Funds’ portfolio managers from Prudential Fixed Income’s Leveraged Finance Team, Terence Wheat, CFA, and Rob Spano, CFA, CPA. During the call, they discussed the Funds’ performance, their current views on the short duration high yield market, and their outlook for the remainder of 2013. The replay will be available until midnight on Monday, May 27 and can be accessed by phone or visiting our website by following the details below:
Replay Dial In: (800) 475-6701
Access Code: 286896
Prudential Investments, the mutual fund and wealth management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), oversees Prudential Mutual Funds, which focuses on traditional mutual funds, separately managed accounts, and Investment Only Defined Contribution businesses.
Prudential Financial, Inc., a financial services leader with more than $1 trillion of assets under management as of December 31, 2012, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV