Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“Cementos Pacasmayo” or the “Company”) ”) a leading Peruvian cement company announced today that at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting held March 26, 2013 at 10:00 am (Peruvian time), approved by majority vote the following:
About Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A.
- The Company’s financial results and Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012;
- Audited Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements and External Auditor’s Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012;
- Designation of Medina, Zaldívar, Paredes y Asociados, members of Ernst & Young Global, as the Company’s external auditors for fiscal year 2013;
- Ratification of the distribution of dividends during fiscal year 2012;
- Application of fiscal year 2012 profits to Retained Earnings and delegation to the Board of Directors of the authority to decide the distribution of dividends on account of fiscal year 2013 earnings.
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is a leading Peruvian cement company, and the only cement manufacturer in the Northern region of Peru. In February 2012, the Company’s shares were listed on The New York Stock Exchange - Euronext under the ticker symbol "CPAC". With more than 54 years of operating history, the Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction, which has been one of the fastest-growing segments of the Peruvian economy in recent years. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining operations.
Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements.
These statements are statements that are not historical facts, and are based on management’s current view and estimates of future economic circumstances, industry conditions, Company performance and financial results. Also, certain reclassifications have been made to make figures comparable for the periods. The words “anticipates”, “believes”, “estimates”, “expects”, “plans” and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company, are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
Statements regarding the declaration or payment of dividends, the implementation of principal operating and financing strategies and capital expenditure plans, the direction of future operations and the factors or trends affecting financial condition, liquidity or results of operations are examples of forward-looking statements.
Such statements reflect the current views of management and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties.
There is no guarantee that the expected events, trends or results will actually occur.
The statements are based on many assumptions and factors, including general economic and market conditions, industry conditions, and operating factors.
Any changes in such assumptions or factors could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.
For more information please visit: