About Fidelity & Guaranty Life Holdings, Inc.
Fidelity & Guaranty Life Holdings, Inc. is a subsidiary of Harbinger Group Inc. and the parent company of Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company. Originally incorporated in 1959, the direct insurance writer has a solid commitment to serving the individuals it knows best – consumers seeking the safety, protection, accumulation and income features of secure life insurance and annuity products. Through its insurance subsidiaries, Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company and Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company of New York, the company is a leading provider of fixed indexed annuity and fixed indexed universal life products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV