George Weston Limited Announces 2013 First Quarter Earnings Release And The Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
TORONTO, March 27, 2013 /CNW/ - George Weston Limited (TSX: WN) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2013 results on May 7, 2013, at 8 a.m. (EST). This release will be followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m. (EST), as well as an audio webcast. To access via tele-conference, please dial (647) 427-7450. Playback will be available two hours after the event at (416) 849-0833, password: 27675018#. To access via audio webcast please go to the "Investor Centre" section of www.weston.ca . Pre-registration will be available.
The 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders of George Weston Limited will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) at The Royal Conservatory, Koerner Hall, TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning, 273 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1W2. To access via tele-conference please dial (647) 427-7450. Playback will be available two hours after the event at (416) 849-0833, password 29581945# .
To access via audio webcast please go to the "Investor Centre" section of www.weston.ca . Pre-registration will be available.
About George Weston LimitedGeorge Weston Limited is a Canadian public company founded in 1882 and through its operating subsidiaries constitutes one of North America's largest food processing and distribution groups. George Weston Limited has two reportable operating segments: Weston Foods and Loblaw, which is operated by Loblaw Companies Limited. The Weston Foods operating segment is primarily engaged in the baking industry within North America. Loblaw is Canada's largest food distributor and a leading provider of general merchandise, drugstore and financial products and services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV