Network TV Program Produced In NC Premieres April 1
RALEIGH, N.C., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "Thankfully Local with Chef Chuck," the first nationally televised cooking program ever to originate in North Carolina, will debut its second season on Monday, April 1 on the MAV-TV cable network. The program will air at 4:00 PM.
That announcement came today from Jean-Paul Dame, President of Fire Horse Films and Executive Producer of the show. Fire Horse Films, based in Raleigh, is a broadcast company specializing in original television programming and commercial production. The program is filmed in Charlotte and at various locations across the State.
The host of the show is Chuck Hayworth of Wake Forest. A High Point native, Hayworth had begun pursuing his dream of becoming a chef when he was sidelined by stomach cancer. After comprehensive treatment and a change in diet to include only locally grown foods, he beat the cancer and studied in Miami and Charleston before graduating from Johnson & Wales University.
Chef Chuck and his wife, Aileen, now operate Worth It Cafe in Research Triangle Park serving up his local specialties to Triangle residents.The MAV-TV network is available through cable systems all across North Carolina and nationally. The show will air at 4:00 PM on Mondays and at various other times throughout the week. "This is a great program to serve as the flagship of North Carolina-originated network productions," Dame said. "We have shot on location throughout North Carolina and viewers will see many familiar sights on the show." In addition, he said, "Chef Chuck's original signature creations are not only delicious but lead to a healthier diet."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV