Verint ® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT), a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services, today announced results for the quarter and full year ended January 31, 2013.
“We are pleased with our strong fourth quarter results, which drove $848 million of non-GAAP revenue and $2.64 of non-GAAP fully diluted EPS for the year. We believe we are well positioned for long-term growth in both the enterprise and security intelligence markets due to our broad product portfolio and strong competitive position,” said Dan Bodner, CEO and President.
Below is selected unaudited financial information for the three months and year ended January 31, 2013 prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) and not in accordance with GAAP (“non-GAAP”).
Three Months Ended January 31, 2013 – GAAP
Three Months Ended January 31, 2013 – Non-GAAP
- We expect revenue to increase between 6% and 7% compared to the year ended January 31, 2013
- We expect fully diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.75 plus or minus 5 cents
- While this is our annual outlook, there are seasonal trends in the enterprise software industry, and therefore we expect Q1 to be down sequentially from Q4 levels both in terms of revenue and profitability
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV