First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIBK), parent company of First Interstate Bank, will report first quarter financial results after the market closes on Monday, April 22, 2013. A conference call for investors is scheduled for Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 11:00AM ET (9:00AM MT) during which the Company will discuss first quarter results. There will be a question and answer session following the presentation.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the Internet. Shareholders, analysts, and other interested parties are invited to join the call by dialing 1-888-317-6016. To participate via the Internet, log on to www.FIBK.com. A rebroadcast will be available approximately one hour after the end of the conference call by dialing 1-877-344-7529. The conference ID is 10026939. The call will also be archived on our website, www.FIBK.com.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. is a financial services holding company, headquartered in Billings, Montana, with $7.7 billion in assets as of December 31, 2012. It is the parent company of First Interstate Bank, a community bank operating 76 banking offices, along with internet and mobile banking services, throughout Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota. As a recognized leader in community banking services with 25 consecutive years of profitability, First Interstate remains a family business whose culture is driven by strong family and corporate values, as well as a commitment to long-term organic growth, exemplary customer service, exceeding customer expectations through its products and services and supporting, with leadership and resources, the communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV