Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE:RPT) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2013 results after the market closes on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. It will conduct a conference call on Wednesday, April 24, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. Shareholders and interested parties may access the call via:
|Teleconference:||(Toll Free) 877-407-9205, no participant code|
|(International) 201-689-8054, no participant code|
To participate, please dial-in/log-on at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to download and install any necessary audio software and/or to register for the call.
A replay will be available through May 1, 2013 by calling 877-660-6853, conference ID# 411553. A replay will also be archived at the aforementioned web sites for at least ninety days.
About Ramco-Gershenson Properties TrustRamco-Gershenson Properties Trust (NYSE:RPT) is a fully integrated, self-administered, publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) based in Farmington Hills, Michigan. The Company’s business is the ownership and management of multi-anchor shopping centers in strategic, quality of life markets throughout the Eastern, Midwestern and Central United States. At December 31, 2012, the Company owned interests in and managed a portfolio of 78 shopping centers and one office building with approximately 15.0 million square feet of gross leasable area owned by the Company or its joint ventures. The properties are located in Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, Missouri, Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, and Tennessee. At December 31, 2012, the Company’s core operating portfolio was 94.6% leased. For additional information regarding Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust visit the Company's website at www.rgpt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV