Both the Optima MR360 and the Brivo MR355 are ecomagination ® certified and are engineered to drive low operating costs by using eco-friendly technologies like efficient gradients, water-cooling systems, super capacitors, and power distribution units.
Technology and software across the GE Healthcare portfolio are helping healthcare providers to offer safer, more efficient care to their patients. By focusing on the needs of the patient, technologist, and clinician, GE Healthcare is working to Humanize MR. The Optima MR360 Advance and Brivo MR355 Inspire are the latest offerings in the MR portfolio designed to enhance performance for clinicians while maximizing patient care -- in the true spirit of Humanizing MR.
*Optima and Brivo are both trademarks of the General Electric Company.
About GE Healthcare:GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more people around the world at a lower cost. In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV