Analysis Of The Brazilian Natural Gas Market
NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Analysis of the Brazilian Natural Gas Market http://www.reportlinker.com/p01042200/Analysis-of-the-Brazilian-Natural-Gas-Market.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Oil_and_Gas_energy
This research service analyzes the Brazilian natural gas market. A large portion of this service is dedicated to Petrobras, Brazil's main participant in the oil and gas sector. Further, this service takes into account the recent discovery of the pre-salt reserves, which will be a main driver for this market. The service also contains market engineering measurements, market forecasts and trends, and a demand analysis. Market share is broken down and the competitive environment is examined. The base year is 2010, with a total study period of 2007 to 2016.
- In 2010, the natural gas market had a total revenue of over $ billion.
- It is likely to reach $ billion in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of percent.
- The major participant in this market is Petrobras. This company is represented in diverse areas such as exploration and production, processing, transportation, and distribution.
- Pre-salt discoveries will be the main driver of this market as the natural gas reserves in Brazil are huge.
- Estimated prices for the next coming years will not increase as significantly as prices in the past had increased because of the greater amounts of natural gas coming from pre-salt reserves.
- The main difficulty for entering into the Brazilian natural gas market is the necessity to compete against Petrobras, which is the largest company in Latin America.
- This research service focuses on the Brazilian market.
- Brazil is divided into five distinct regions: The North, The Northeast, the Central-West, the Southeast, and the South.
- This research service includes the country's states and its federal district.
- This research service provides a general overview of the natural gas market in Brazil.
- It covers present and future opportunities, government policies, regulations, end users, and feedstock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts