Commercial Drivers Asked To Weigh In On CSA
ARLINGTON, Va., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI) today launched its third annual commercial driver survey to identify CSA impacts on trucking operations, as well as driver perceptions and attitudes toward FMCSA's maturing regulatory program. This survey, which specifically seeks commercial driver input, will be compared and contrasted with data collected in 2011 and 2012 – where ATRI received responses from a representative sample of nearly 6,000 drivers (report available online at www.atri-online.org).
The brief on-line survey asks drivers for information on how their perceptions of CSA have changed or been affected as CSA continues its third full year of measuring commercial driver and motor carrier safety performance. The survey also seeks to capture attitudes toward the program and general understanding of its key components.
Drivers are encouraged to provide confidential input on CSA through ATRI's survey, available online at www.atri-online.org. The aggregated and anonymized results of the survey will be available later this year.
ATRI is the trucking industry's 501(c)(3) not-for-profit research organization. It is engaged in critical research relating to freight transportation's essential role in maintaining a safe, secure and efficient transportation system.SOURCE American Transportation Research Institute
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV