Worldwide Express CEO David R. Kiger Inducted To Circle Of Select Industry Leaders
DALLAS, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Worldwide Express, a Dallas-based global packaging and freight shipping firm, announced today that CEO and founder David R. Kiger has been inducted into Worldwide Who's Who in recognition of his dedication, leadership and excellence in shipping and logistics.
Kiger, who has guided Worldwide Express from startup to global logistics provider for more than 30,000 small and midsize businesses with run-rate sales exceeding $550 million, now joins other leaders from all business realms who form the Worldwide Who's Who.
"I'm excited and honored to be recognized by the Worldwide Who's Who organization," said Kiger, who has more than 20 years of experience in marketing and business development. "My induction into this select group is a reflection of the focus we've had on growing Worldwide Express and a credit to everyone at the company."Kiger has long advocated for his approach to entrepreneurial success, namely a diligent focus on a core business model, hard work and a positive, professional attitude. He started Worldwide Express from a spare bedroom, armed with only $5,000 and a smart business plan, which he based on a void he found in the shipping market. While working at Trammell Crow Company in Houston, Kiger realized that small and midsize businesses did not have access to the same volume discount in shipping that large companies enjoyed. Worldwide Express was founded on the principle of providing that advantage to small and midsize businesses. Kiger has led the company since the beginning, overseeing all aspects of the business, including the strategic and tactical vision. He also was the principal architect of the recapitalization of Worldwide Express with Allied Capital (ALD), completed in 2007.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV