7. -- PVH (PVH), the clothing maker, said Wednesday that fourth-quarter earnings more than doubled. Adjusted earnings of $1.60 a share easily beat analysts' earnings expectations.
PVH forecast adjusted earnings in 2013 of $7 a share, below estimates of $7.40 a share, as the acquisition of Warnaco cuts into profits.
8. -- Blackstone (BX) is open to keeping Dell (DELL) founder Michael Dell as CEO of the PC maker if it wins a bidding war for the company, people familiar with the matter told The Wall Street Journal.
9. -- American Airlines (AAMRQ.PK) won bankruptcy court approval on Wednesday to merge with US Airways (LCC) to create the world's biggest airline.
10. -- The Miami Heat's winning streak is over. The Chicago Bulls beat the Heat on Wednesday, 01-97, ending Miami's streak at 27 games.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV