RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Max Neeman International, a leading Asia-Pacific CRO, has announced successful completion of its first MAXimizer project focused on the Data Management validation process. This project was designed to increase the identification of discrepancies at the first level of data cleaning. A post-training pilot study showed 20% improvement in the performance of level 1 data cleaning, proving MAXimizer to be an excellent quality improvement tool.
MAXimizer is an enterprise wide initiative to empower employees in any department, with problem solving methodology, using various tools and techniques based on the Six Sigma principles. CEO Dr. Ajoy Kumar strongly advocates use of Six Sigma principles in the organization along with global and departmental SOPs, regular internal audits for quality control and client assurance. International Quality Certifications include:
- Quality Management System [ISO 9001:2008]
- Information Security Management System [ISO 27001:2005]
- Management System for Clinical Investigation of Medical Devices [ISO 14155:2001]
- Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
Every employee must undergo regular trainings and exposure to the latest developments in their areas of expertise as Max Neeman is a 'Knowledge Contract Research' company overall.
Training ranges from technical to non-technical topics of:
- ICH GCP guidelines
- Protocol-specific training
- Regulatory scenario in various Asia-Pac countries
- Project Management workshops
- QA & QC in clinical trials
- Soft skills development workshops