Lowe and his wife, the former Mary Hundley Philpott, have two children and four grandchildren. In addition to his current responsibilities as Vice Chairman of the Board of College Foundation, Inc. and as a member of the Wake Forest Baptist Health – Lexington Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors, Lowe plans to spend more time with his family and friends.
About NewBridge Bancorp
NewBridge Bancorp is the bank holding company for NewBridge Bank, a full service, state-chartered community bank headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina. The stock of NewBridge Bancorp trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “NBBC”.
NewBridge Bank is the largest community bank in the 12-county Piedmont
Triad Region of North Carolina and one of the largest community banks in
the state. NewBridge Bank serves small to midsize businesses,
professionals and consumers with a comprehensive array of financial
services, including retail and commercial banking, private banking,
wealth management and mortgage banking. NewBridge Bank has assets of
approximately $1.7 billion with 37 locations throughout North Carolina.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV