Convergence Pharmaceuticals Announces Successful Interim Data From Ground-Breaking Phase II Trigeminal Neuralgia Study
About chronic pain
Currently, more than 1.5 billion people worldwide suffer from chronic pain of varying degrees. Among all types of chronic pain, neuropathic pain stands out with approximately 3-4.5% of the global population affected, with incidence rate increasing in line with increased age of the population. With the unmet clinical need so high, the demand for better pain management therapies, addressing acute and chronic pain, is on the rise.
According to recent research the global pain management market is to reach US$60 Billion by 2015 [ 1 ].
- Global Industry Analysts Inc. 2010, "Pain Management: A Global Strategic Business Report".
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts