Three St. Louis Attorneys Join Spencer Fane
ST. LOUIS, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing Spencer Fane Britt & Browne's collaborative culture, resources, and complementary practice areas, a group of St. Louis attorneys will join the firm effective immediately. The attorneys, with extensive backgrounds representing tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, come from The Stolar Partnership LLP.
"We are very pleased to welcome this talented and diverse group of attorneys to our firm," said firm chairman, Patrick Whalen. "Because of their capabilities, many firms reached out to them and we are delighted that they chose to join Spencer Fane. They bring a depth of experience across several disciplines and will complement our existing service offerings in St. Louis."
They join Spencer Fane's St. Louis office and will serve clients locally, regionally, and nationally. The attorneys have backgrounds in finance, higher education, health care, securities law, regulatory compliance, and tax.
The new attorneys who have joined the St. Louis office:
- K. Edward (Ed) Holderle III concentrates his practice in the areas of finance, higher education, religious and charitable organizations, and public finance.
- Leonard (Len) Pranschke concentrates his practice in the areas of religious and charitable organizations, foundations, and higher education.
- Ravi Sundara concentrates his practice in the areas of religious and charitable organizations, securities, nonprofit taxation, higher education, and employee benefits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV