8. Which former JCPenney (JCP) CEO chastised the company's current CEO Ron Johnson as not being a "reliable source" in a March CNBC appearance?
A. Jonny Questrom9. Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) CEO Raj Shrotriya boasted on a Feb. 21 conference call that the company's lead drug Fusilev would see sales growth in 2013 despite flat revenue for the prior three quarters. What did the company tell the Street less than a month later on March 12 that caused the stock to sink 37%?
B. Allen Questrom
C. Allan Stewart Konigsberg
D. Paul Westerberg
A. Fusilev sales would be flat in 2013 compared to 2012 B. Fusilev sales would fall by roughly 60% C. Fusilev was being taken off the market D. Fusilev is being replaced by a new drug called Fusilli Jerry10. Why did athletic apparel-seller Lululemon (LULU) recall shipments of its special yoga pants from stores in late March, thereby forcing the company to lower its first quarter sales guidance?
A. The pants were too sheer B. The pants were too opaque C. The pants were on fire D. The zippers were stickingBONUS: What did Russian President Vladimir Putin call the European Union's original plan to tax Cyprus bank depositors in late March?
A. "Unfair" B. "Unprofessional" C. "Dangerous" D. All of the above E. None of the above, but a few days later Putin did see the irony in his statements and had himself a good chuckleFollow @5gsonthestreet -- Written by Gregg Greenberg in New York City.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV