4. Which of the following public statements was not made by Hewlett Packard (HPQ) immediately after its rival Dell (DELL) announced founder Michael Dell was taking the PC-maker private in a bid for greater autonomy?
A. "Dell has a very tough road ahead. The company faces an extended period of uncertainty and transition that will not be good for its customers."5. Which of the following media outlets has Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk criticized over its electric car coverage?
B. "With a significant debt load, Dell's ability to invest in new products and services will be extremely limited."
C. "Leveraged buyouts tend to leave existing customers and innovation at the curb. We believe Dell's customers will now be eager to explore alternatives, and HP plans to take full advantage of that opportunity."
D. "Take it from us, Michael. Autonomy isn't all it's cracked up to be. Literally."
A. The New York Times B. BBC C. All of the above and probably a whole lot more because the guy is a whiner D. None of the above but the guy is still a whiner6. What did Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook call hedge fund manager David Einhorn's lawsuit against the company at February's Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference?
A. "a silly sideshow" B. "a distraction" C. "bizarre" D. All of the above E. None of the above but Cook did call Elon Musk a whiner7. Shares of Accretive Health (AH) sank 20% in February after the company delayed the release of its fourth quarter and 2012 results because of revenue recognition issues. What is Accretive Health's slogan on its Web site?
A. Results providers trust B. Those who cannot manage their own revenue do it for others C. Nobody's perfect D. Results providers sometimes trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV