NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Happy April Fools' Weekend! We here at The Five Dumbest Lab love April Fools' Day. In fact, it's our favorite holiday because nobody likes to celebrate foolish behavior more than we do.
But before we begin pranking our friends on Wall Street, we leave you with The Five Dumbest Things April Fools Quiz, recapping the silly shenanigans of the first quarter of 2013. Answering correctly could win you a gift package full of autographed Jim Cramer goodies.
Enter by midnight Tuesday, April 2, by e-mailing your answers here with the words "Contest Entry" in the subject line. We'll post the answers and announce the name of the winner in next Friday's column. If there is more than one correct entry, we'll have a drawing.
Good luck!1. Which chairman of the board ignored the State Department's advice in January and made a private trip to North Korea? (BA) Dreamliner in January a week before the plane was grounded over safety concerns?
A. "I believe this plane is safe and I would have absolutely no reservations of boarding one of these planes and taking a flight." B. "I would fly on the Dreamliner in a second. I just wouldn't listen to Freebird on the flight because that's bad luck. You know, with the whole Lynyrd Skynyrd plane crash thing and all." C. "Who cares if the plane's batteries burst into flames? What's the big deal? People used to smoke on planes all the time. Don't you watch Mad Men?" D. "Not on your life would I board that flying deathtrap . . . wait, is this microphone on?"3. Shares of Herbalife (HLF) sank 8% on Jan. 28 without a peep from Bill Ackman, Carl Icahn or any of the other hedge fund hotshots battling over the supplement seller. The stock was driven down on news that the Federal Trade Commission was shutting down a totally unrelated direct-sales outfit. What was the name of that other company?
A. Getalife B. Very Kind Herb Inc. C. Herbal-Lite D. Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV