Best Corvette ever: 1963 Corvette Fuel-Injected Coupe
This vehicle is top dog among the 'Vette set primarily because of great exterior styling.
"We feel this is the most beautiful Corvette of all time," Oldham says.The model boasts the first use of Corvette's legendary "Stingray" design, as well as the only split rear windshield the brand has ever offered. The '63 Corvette also had cutting-edge mechanical features such as optional fuel injection, a system virtually unheard of at the time because most cars used carburetors. "Fuel-injected Corvettes were the quickest and most-powerful cars ever from GM at the time," Oldham says. "They ruled the street in 1963."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV