Third-best Corvette ever: 2009 Corvette ZR1
This car, which is still available as a 2013 model, is "the most powerful, fastest, most expensive and most technically advanced Corvette up to this point," Oldham says.
The ZR1's supercharged V-8 engine boasts 638 horsepower, a 205 mph top-rated speed and the ability to go from 0-60 mph in less than four seconds.The car also features lots of carbon-fiber parts to reduce weight, as well as available Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes, Michelin Pilot zero-pressure tires and other racing-quality features. Of course, all of that high performance costs big bucks. The 2013 ZR1 starts at $111,600, but Oldham calls the model "the ultimate Corvette. It's one of my personal favorite cars, and it's without a doubt one of the best vehicles in the world."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV