Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares in Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ GS: MLNX )?
- Did you purchase your shares prior to April 19, 2012, or between April 19, 2012 and January 2, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. reminds shareholders of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (“Mellanox” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: MLNX) of an upcoming deadline involving a securities fraud class action lawsuit commenced against the Company.
A complaint was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of Mellanox between April 19, 2012 and January 2, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”). If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than April 8, 2013.
If you purchased shares of Mellanox during the Class Period, or purchased shares prior to the Class Period and still hold Mellanox, and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/mellanox-technologies-ltd-mlnx.A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. In order to be appointed lead plaintiff, the Court must determine that the class member’s claim is typical of the claims of other class members, and that the class member will adequately represent the class. Your ability to share in any recovery is not, however, affected by the decision whether or not to serve as a lead plaintiff. Any member of the proposed class may move the court to serve as lead plaintiff through counsel of their choice, or may choose to do nothing and remain an absent class member.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV