Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN) today announced that it plans to issue its 1 st quarter 2013 earnings release on Monday, April 29, 2013, before trading begins on the New York Stock Exchange. The associated conference call is scheduled for Monday, April 29, 2013, at 11 a.m. ET.
Energen also anticipates issuing its earnings releases for the 2 nd quarter and 3 rd quarter pre-market on Wednesday, July 31, and Wednesday, October 30, respectively; associated conference calls are tentatively scheduled for 11 a.m. ET on those dates.
To participate in Energen’s 1 st quarter 2013 conference call, members of the investment community should dial 1-866-939-3921 (reference Energen earnings call ).
A link to the live audiocast and replay will be available on Energen’s Web site at http://www.energen.com. Institutional investors also may access the call live via Thomson Reuters’ password-protected event management site, StreetEvents, at www.streetevents.com.Company representatives will include James McManus, chairman and chief executive officer; Chuck Porter, chief financial officer; Johnny Richardson, president and chief operating officer of Energen Resources Corporation; and Julie Ryland, vice president of investor relations. Energen Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Through Energen Resources Corporation, the company has approximately 750 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves. These all-domestic reserves are located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins. For more information, go to http://www.energen.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV