Freedom Group, Inc. Announces Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Results Conference Call
Freedom Group, Inc., one of the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of firearms, ammunition and related products, announces that it has released its fiscal 2012 financial results. A copy of the Company’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 is posted on www.freedom-group.com in the investor information section.
Ron Kolka, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results of the year ended December 31, 2012, and answer questions from the investor audience. Interested parties may participate by dialing 1-888-726-2458 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-913-312-1495 (International), and providing the conference ID number: 9425519.
A telephonic replay will be available beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 28, 2013, and will last through April 4, 2013. The replay may be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-858-384-5517 (International) and providing the same conference ID number listed above.
About Freedom Group, Inc.Freedom Group, Inc., headquartered in Madison, N.C., is one of the world’s leading innovator, designer, manufacturer, and marketer of firearms, ammunition, and related products for the hunting, shooting sports, law enforcement, and military markets. As one of the largest manufacturers in the world of firearms and ammunition, we have some of the most globally recognized brands including Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS/Panther Arms, Marlin, H&R, NEF, Dakota Arms, LC Smith, Parker, AAC, Barnes Bullets, EOTAC, Mountain Khakis, Para, Montana, Tapco, Lar and Dublin Dog. For more information download the Freedom Group Brochure, located on www.freedom-group.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV